Continued navigation on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only enforceable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”) :
1.2 Éditor (hereinafter “the editor”) :
- AERO-STYLL J.L. SAS – capital : 7 500,00 €
- The head office is located : Route de Ferrals 11200 LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES
- représented par Jérôme LEREFFAIT
- registered RCS of NARBONNE – SIREN : 449 276 989
- Telephone :+33 6 03 00 39 59
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting company (ci-après « host ») :
AEROSTYLL is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix .
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You therefore agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Thus, They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The material for connection to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also & nbsp; solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible & nbsp; via & nbsp; Internet & nbsp ;;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
For this reason, the publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him because of this.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure due to your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by users & nbsp; of any hypertext links to all or part of the site & nbsp; is authorized by the publisher. Therefore, any link should be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible & nbsp; via & nbsp; a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content in this link.
Article 7 – Collection and protection & nbsp; of data
Your data is collected by & nbsp; the company & nbsp; AERO-STYLL J.L ..
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed & nbsp; identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural identity or social.
Consequently, the personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- first and last name
- email address
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing : users can object to their & nbsp; data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that they & nbsp; have provided & nbsp; to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Route de Ferrals & nbsp; 11200 LEZIGNAN-CORBIERES
Or by email, at the address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This & nbsp; time limit of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL & nbsp;: & nbsp; https: //www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: & nbsp; https: //www.cnil.fr.
n conclusion, we recommend that you contact us & nbsp; firstly before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users aims to provide the Platform services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user
- operation management and optimization of the Platform
- implementation of user assistance
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents
- management of any disputes with users
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the Platform’s free comment areas
- when the user authorizes a third party website to access their data
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints presented against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: & nbsp; email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting, if you do not wish to do so, please contact us: & nbsp; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act which could constitute an attack on private life or reputation people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
A Cookie or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading a mail electronic, installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source; https: //www.cnil.fr/fr / cookies tracer-that-says-the-law).By browsing this site, cookies emanating from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of ookies will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to deactivate cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: measures the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows & nbsp; to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using YouTube websites or videos as the medium for its ads;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link ; https: // www. cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to an allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message: & nbsp; email@example.com.